I'm Robert Pattinson's sister: Katy Perry

Katy Perry has rubbished Robert Pattinson romance rumours, saying they share a great friendship.

The Perry-Pattinson romance rumors began swirling back in May after the Twilight actor broke-up with girlfriend

Kristen Stewart.

"He's my bud, I'm like his big sister. We just hang out. The other day, I said, 'One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.' And that's true," Perry told Elle magazine in an interview.

The 28-year-old singer earlier revealed that she cleared things up with Stewart through a text message.

"I sent her a text message saying, 'I know you've seen all this stuff, but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him..."

Pattinson has been linked to Lisa Marie Presley's daughter, Riley Keough recently while Perry is back with boyfriend John Meyer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post