Imam Siddique uses Facebook to say ‘Time Out’ to Salman Khan

“Time out” man Imam Siddique, the ‘Bigg Boss 6’ contestant who had annoyed mostly every participant with his presence including the host, superstar Salman Khan. Now Siddique is back with his defiant tactics to irk Salman Khan once again. As he is infamous for his verbal spat, Imam took to the social networking giant Facebook to write about Salman’s deep involvement in the show.

His FB page read:

"F.Y.I: to whomsoever this may concern. Mr. Salman Khan has stated in an interview that I had no work prior to Bigg boss hence was frustrated. Factually inaccurate.”

It further read, “As a matter of fact, it was me that Salman had hired as a choreographer for a film that he was acting in and producing before he signed his first ever feature film. The actress was none other than my dear friend Ericca De Sousa Vohra & the co producer-director was Mishal Varma. Incidentally I have yet to be paid for that assignment. After this first ever unpleasant experience in #bollywood, I realised I ‘n e v e r’ wanted to work in bollywood.”

“Another point that I’d like to clarify is that I was called for bigg boss season 1 as a casting director, by Mr. Arjun Menon but since I was already on contract with Eskimo models at the time I turned them down. Every year since, I have been approached for the seasons but constantly declined.
Last year because I was told it would be a parivarik family oriented show I decided to agree to go in as a wild card entry. Yes I did message Salman because I saw that contestants in the house were disrespecting the platform and the opportunity. Claiming that they could make Rs 50 lakhs in a couple of projects and need not have to suffer the indignity of 72 hours of physical labour due to a task that too on the auspicious occasion of dhanteras. I messaged Salman to say that they had hired incompetent idiots who did not deserve to be there and I was keen to go. Over to you Mr. Khan.”

After the winner of the last season of ‘Bigg Boss’ was announced, Imam was quoted as saying, “It (argument) was unpleasant and unwarranted. I think I should have done a reality check. He is a bigger superstar. I am ashamed of it. But I don`t regret it.”

As earlier on the misbehavior of Imam Siddique, Salman has warned him for not trying these tactics on him again but now it would be interesting to see how the Dabangg reacts on the whole.

Meanwhile, the seventh edition of the show is live on the national television luring maximum eyeballs from all across world.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post