I see next SRK in AbRam: Shah Rukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan’s really fond of his son AbRam and sees him becoming the next SRK of Bollywood.

King Khan, who is ruling the Bollywood industry, says he sees the next Shahrukh Khan in his son AbRam.

When asked who in the young set of actors has the capability to be the next Shahrukh Khan, he said: "I see the next SRK in AbRam, but it will take time."

He said he has dedicated this year for small things and little happiness.

"Each year, we run after to achieve something big, may it be big films, awards ... I know it is all important and its been 22 years and I have decided to focus on small things. In the race of catching big things, we miss small things," SRK said.

"This year, I want to spend time with my children. I look forward to spending quality time with my children. They are growing older and getting busy in their own lives, so I am trying to get into it. So, I have dedicated this year for small little happiness," he added.

The actor who has achieved everything in life says on the professional front he has not achieved everything.

"On the professional front, I have not achieved everything. There is a long way to go. I try to get better with my each film and I will continue to do that till my last breath."

No personal angst or ego between me and Salman: SRK

Shah Rukh Khan, speaking Saturday after he turned 48, said there is no personal angst or ego between him and Salman Khan.

When asked when audiences would see Salman and Shah Rukh together, he said: "You should ask this to the producer, director if they want to cast. If we get an opportunity, then why not? There is no personal angst or ego issues between us. It's just that our paths are different. We know each other for years, I know his family well. So let's see."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post