Armaan Kohli is a bastard: Sophia Hayat

British singer and actress, Sophia Hayat got eliminated last night from the Bigg Boss house. The actress, who entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entrant calls Armaan a bastard and says she is disappointed that an aggressive person like Armaan Kohli is still in the house.

"I am definitely disappointed with Bigg Boss' decision but I am also happy with my eviction as I didn't want to stay near Armaan. He is very abusive and tries to threaten everyone by raising his voice. He called me a freak, a psycho. I have an anxiety problem and he used my medical conditions against me when I stopped taking his abuses. He always gets personal during the task. Armaan had promised me that he won't fight nor will he give bad words but he lied to me. He purposely targeted me and my medical condition. Everyone saw during the car task how he hit me on my face and after doing all that he's still in the house. He is a bastard. All he can do is abuse people, I just hate him he's a gobar (cow dung) for me." said Sophia after her eviction.

Sophia, who was mostly seen switching sides in the game and was also named as 'kerosene' by her Bigg Boss inmates shared a good rapport with Armaan initially but now she doesn't want to meet Armaan after Bigg Boss 7 comes to an end, "I don't wish to meet Armaan once this game comes to an end. He's a very bad guy and I will always try to stay far from him. Even if I bump into him at any event, I will either leave the event or stay away from him. I just don't want to see his face again," concludes the actress.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post