Ajaz Khan: I want to be friends with Gauahar but Kushal will not let me



Bigg Boss contestant Ajaz Khan who was the third finalist in the seventh season of the reality show did a live chat with his fans on Twitter yesterday.

In a live chat oraganised by the Bigg Boss team, Ajaz told fans about how his experience was during his stay in the house, the friends he made and several other experiences.

Ajaz, who also had a soft corner for winner Gauahar , said he wants to be good friends with her but said Kushal won't let him be. He said, "I would like to be friends with Gauahar, but Kushal won't let me."

Ajaz confessed that he had his plans of creating differences between the two love birds Kushal and Gauahar. "I had a game plan of creating rifts between Kushal & Gauahar, & I was honest about it," said Ajaz.

When asked which girl did he like the most in the show , Ajaz said, ""I think all girls are beautiful and I respect them."

Ajaz entered the house with a wild card and left a huge impression on the audience by entertaining them in every possible way.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post