'Bigg Boss', lovebirds Gauahar and Kushal holiday in Goa




Unlike any other ‘Bigg Boss’ couple, Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan’s love is not only meant for the reality show which vanishes after stepping out of the show. Their love for each other is undying and Kushal and Gauhar remained not only connected after stepping out of ‘Bigg Boss’ house but also off to a vacation in Goa and ring in 2014 together.

Kushal proposed Gauhar on the reality ‘Bigg Boss7’ and their romance culminate into win when Gauhar walked away with the winner trophy. Speaking about her relationship with Kushal, Gauhar said, "My relationship with Kushal is what it is. I am not going to camouflage it or lie about it outside the 'Bigg Boss' house," Gauahar told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.

"We came on the show, we became friends and we fell in love, and I don't have to lie about it at all," added the actress.

"My journey in the 'Bigg Boss' house has been dangerous. It has actually been a roller-coaster ride.

"I gave more than 100 percent in the past 15 weeks and I am really proud of it. I did whatever I felt is right and stood by it," she said.

"The toughest part for me was being judged - people judging me for what I do, calling me fair and unfair. They even judged my relationship with Kushal and said that it was for the cameras," she said. "Overcoming and struggling through that was a challenge for me. I was what I am," Gauahar added.

Winning ‘Bigg Boss 7’ is a dream come true for Gauhar Khan, "It's a dream come true. I feel lucky, honoured and happy to won the show. The 15 weeks of hard work paid off and I feel on the seventh heaven right now," she said.

"First of all it was because of Allah, then I will credit the way my family has brought me up and then my spirit to keep going.
"It was also because of Kushal that I was able to survive for so long. He gave me strength when I needed it. I really appreciate what he did for me during the show," Gauahar said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post