Sonam Kapoor looks wow at cousin’s wedding








If you are wondering why Sonam Kapoor has been missing from some of the major award shows, here’s what’s been keeping her busy.

The actress, along with sister Rhea Kapoor, mom Sunita Kapoor, dad Anil Kapoor and a couple of friends and close relatives have been enjoying the wedding celebration of Sonam’s cousin brother (her maasi’s son).

“Wedding happiness!! My brother is getting married!!! Yayyyy!!!” Sonam Kapoor tweeted and shared a few photos.

On the wedding day, dad Anil Kapoor is seen popping the bubbly at the baraat, while sister Rhea poses pretty with a foreign guest. Sonam as usual looks wow in a number of outfits.

She recently said, “My Maasi (aunt)’s son is getting married. So I’ll have to sacrifice attending the awards functions....yes, I’ll have to skip all of them. More’s the pity, because I’d have (had) the chance to do what I really like doing. Dressing up. (sic)”

Well, the pity’s not more coz Sonam Kapoor really put her fashion foot forward at the wedding as well. Check out the photos.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post