I am very much connected to Salman Khan, he is always just an SMS away: Katrina Kaif



Katrina Kaif was on a myth busting spree, when recently and among those many jaw dropping contradictions, the first one was her thriving relationship status with Salman Khan.

Obviously, we meant her friendship and not the 'other' status. Ms Kaif very confidently says she is very much connected to Salman and he is just a message away for her.

Here is what Katrina had to say about Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan.

On relationship rumours with Ranbir Kapoor
 I can't say anything till any bit of it is official. I might be in a relationship today but tomorrow it might break. When I give my general opinion also on relationships, people misinterpret it. So I have stopped talking about these things. It is very important to guard your life and relationship because if you won't people will keep misinterpreting them.

On Salman Khan
Salman Khan is always there, he is always just a message away. I am still very much in touch with him.

On relationship with Salman Khan's family
Salman Khan's sister Alvira was among the first few friends I had in this industry. Malaika's son is a very shy boy but among the female guests, who visited Salman's home, I was the only one he would come to.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post