'Jai Ho' actress Daisy Shah charged with 'attempted murder'


Satyendra Singh is a Bhojpuri actor and producer. He was once an aide of Abu Salem. In a shocking incident, Satyendra has blamed Daisy Shah, who raised to fame post her role opposite Salman Khan in ‘Jai Ho’, for an ‘attempt to murder’.

Satyendra Singh has filed an FIR in a police station in Utter Pradesh. In his statement, Satyendra has alleged Daisy Shah and 20 other people for plotting a scheme to murder him through a car accident. The other 20 people include choreographer Ganesh Acharya, director V K Singh and Actor Rajneish Duggal among others.


According to the information received from police, a few days back Satyendra met with a bad accident. It was when he was traveling in a car and the car met with an accident. Satyendra was badly hurt. The accident was declared as a mere accident. But now after few months, Satyendra allegates that it was a well plotted scheme to murder him. He has mentioned the names of all 21 people and has blamed them for an ‘attempt to murder’ him.

The 21 people Satyendra has mentioned are part of a movie crew called ‘Soda’.  The case was filed in Mainpuri district of Utter Pradesh. Satyendra is a also the president of now dissolved political party, Rashtrawadi Samajwadi Party.

According to Satyendra he was removed from the movie ‘Soda’. He says, “I was working on a film called 'Soda', where Daisy was playing the lead with me and Ganesh was choreographing the song. I had written the script for it. However, within two days of the film’s shoot at Kamalistan studio, the crew tried to throw me out of the project. I was told that Daisy wanted to work with a known star and wanted me out .”

About the accident Satyendra says, “I met with an accident in December. Initially, I thought it was a minor accident but later on, I realised that the person in the car was trying to overtake me and push me from the bridge.”

When Ganesh Acharya was asked about it, he said, “I am not aware of such a person or a complaint.”

Daisy said that she has nothing to do with the movie ‘Soda’ as she has just shot a song for the movie. She said, “I shot this song around 16 months ago and I have moved on since then. I have nothing to do with the film’s cast and crew now.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post