Ranbir or Ranveer: Who will romance Deepika Padukone in 'Shuddhi'


Ever since filmmaker Karan Johar announced his next venture, 'Shuddhi', it has created more buzz for its casting issues. There were even reports that the film is getting shelved.

First, Kareena Kapoor opted out of 'Shuddhi' and was replaced by Deepika Padukone and now superhero Hrithik Roshan, who was roped in for the lead role, has declared his exit from the project.

The 'bang Bang' actor has confirmed that he no longer a part of the movie and even released a statement.

"Karan Malhotra and I have decided to unite in the most ambitious way post Shuddhi. For now, I cannot allow a vision like 'Shuddhi' to stagnate any further. I had the finest experience an actor can have working with Karan in Agneepath and I’m sure both my dear Karans (Malhotra and Johar) are going to go beyond with this one! 'Shuddhi' remains a part of me in spirit and I am sure it will be a landmark in our cinema. I wish them all the best!"

Now, the latest buzz is that Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh have been approached for the role of Lord Shiva in Karan Johar's 'Shuddhi'.

It will be either Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh to play the lead opposite Deepika Padukone in 'Shuddhi', which is an adaptation of author, Amish Tripathi's Immortals of Meluhato.

Let's wait and watch who will get a chance to romance the dusky beauty. Will it be Deepika's current beau Ranveer Singh or ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post