Deepika reveals her plans to celebrate Holi this year!!


Deepika Padukone in a recent interview said that Holi is one of her favourite festivals and she remembers the time when she was a kid and played colours with friends. “Holi has been one of my favorite festivals since childhood. Playing Holi with my friends from my building after coming back from school is one of my favorite childhood Holi memories. Preparations for the festival would start at least a week before,” the leggy lass said.

So with whom is she planning to celebrate the festival of colours this year? Will it be her alleged boyfriend and Ram-Leela co-star Ranveer Singh? Well, unfortunately no. Dippy, who is currently busy shooting for Farah Khan’s Happy New Year is looking forward to celebrate the festival with the cast of the film, which includes Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Soood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah. “This year I will be shooting for my film Happy New Year. It’s a fun bunch and I’m sure celebrating Holi on the set will be a lot of fun,” she said.

Deepika, who is known for her beautiful skin, also keeps a check on her beauty regime around Holi. “During Holi, I am concerned about my hair the most. Applying a coconut based hair oil acts as a protective layer for my hair against the colours and the summer heat. I tie my hair in a side braid or a messy pony tail. Also I make sure to keep myself hydrated,” said the actress.

“Playing Holi can be exhausting. When I return home, I like to pamper myself with a coconut based hair oil massage and a cup of hot coffee,” she added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post