I don’t want to go through heartache again,Says Deepika


Deepika Padukone says relationships are very important for her but she’s twice shy after being bitten once. 

On the sidelines of the India Today Conclave in Delhi recently Deepika opened about the matters of the heart with a candid talk about relationships. She said she’s a woman completely ruled by her heart. 

“I am completely ruled by my heart, not just relationship-wise but choosing films also comes straight from my heart. For me, being in a relationship is very important….But it has to be a beautiful relationship - a relationship that encourages you and makes you a better person. If it pulls you down or you start becoming someone that you are not, it is not a place to be in. And I have been in both,” Deepika is quoted as saying by PTI. 

PHOTOS: Deepika and Ranveer look like a couple 

Deepika Padukone was in a steady relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in the past but the two had a bitter break-up that allegedly left Deepika heartbroken. 

She is presently said to be dating Ranveer Singh, her 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela - Ram Leela' co-star. 

When asked about her relationship with Ranveer Singh, Deepika was evasive. 

“I think I am at a stage where I don't want to rush into something. For a young girl like me, it's very important to get to know someone. Maybe it also comes from the fact that I didn't want to go through heartache again and you want to be sure about the person that you eventually land up with,” Deepika said. 

So far, neither Deepika Padukone nor Ranveer Singh has confirmed their relationship. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post