VJ Rannvijay Singh getting married next month!


The popular MTV host Rannvijay Singh is all set to tie the knot next month. But his would-be-bride is still a mystery. 

The Roadies guy, who’s acted in the Bollywood movie Mod and is now trying his luck in Punjabi films, took to the social media to announce his wedding, without revealing anything about the girl.

“Wanted all of you to know from me, here it is. I'm getting married next month!!” Rannvijay Singh posted on his Facebook and Twitter page on Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning, he quizzed his fans with a picture uploaded on his Facebook page. The picture had him dapperly dressed in a suit, and the caption was, “Switched from my casuals to suit the occasion. Can you guess what it is?”

Probably, the actor got engaged. As per sources, the future Mrs Rannvijay Singh is the London-based girl Priyanka Vohra. The two have been dating each other for quite some time now, and reports of their engagement also came out in December last year.

Rannvijay Singh has earlier dated his fellow MTV host Anusha Dandekar. The couple parted ways in 2009. Rannvijay once said in an interview, “I am not averse to the idea of marriage. I will get married once I find the right girl and I am in the right place in my life, both personally and professionally.”

It seems the boy has found the right girl! Waiting to know from him who she is? 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post