Ness Wadia threw burning cigarettes at me; locked me up in a room : Preity Zinta to police



In a letter to Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria submitted on June 30, Preity Zinta has revealed accused Ness Wadia of molestation including allegations that he threw burning cigarettes at her and locked her up in a room.

Zinta claimed that these incidents happened well before the May 30 brawl between the two at Wankhede Stadium after which she decided to file an official police complaint.

“Ness`s behaviour towards me is getting more and more aggressive and violent over a period of time”, Preity wrote in the letter. “From throwing burning cigarettes at my face to locking me up in rooms and manhandling me, I have seen it all with him.”


Zinta has noted in the letter that she wants Wadia to be kept away from her so that she can leave in peace and has even claimed that he could kill her out of rage.

“I (Zinta) just want him (Wadia) to be kept away from me so I can live in peace, otherwise one unfortunate day, in a fit of rage, he will kill me and that really scares me,” she wrote in the letter.

Preity noted in the letter that she didn’t intend to harm Wadia by lodging a police complaint, but there was no other option left for her as she was concerned about her safety. The starlet filed an official complaint on June 12 accusing wadia of molesting, abusing and threatening her during a May 30 IPL match between Kings XI Punjab and Chennai Super Kings.

Wadia has rejected Zinta’s claims as false.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post