Would love to play negative role in 'Dhoom 4': SRK


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he would love to play a negative role in 'Dhoom 4', if given an opportunity. Read on.

He has been part of many blockbusters produced by Yash Raj Films and Shah Rukh Khan won't mind joining their popular 'Dhoom' franchise if the project is offered to him.

So far John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan and Aamir Khan have played the main 'villain' in "Dhoom" franchise.

When asked would he like to do a negative role in 'Dhoom 4', Shah Rukh Khan said: "I am doing a film with Yash Raj and that's 'Fan'. If I get an opportunity, I would love to do it. I find it very cool."

Check out: Hrithik, Deepika, Ranveer, Varun at Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday bash

The first "Dhoom" came in 2004 and the superstar said he was attached to the first instalment.

"I knew Sanjay Ghadvi and I liked the film. Aditya has never asked me for 'Dhoom'," Shahrukh Khan said.

What is your biggest fear?

"The audience have a lot of expectations from me and I don't want to disappoint them and that's my biggest fear. I hope I work hard and live up to everyone's expectations," said the superstar who turned 49 Sunday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post