AbRam looks like charming dad Shah Rukh Khan


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was in a poetic mood on Tuesday and he shared a photo that shows how his cute son AbRam Khan is taking after him.

AbRam is going to be two years soon and as we all know papa SRK is especially fond of him.

In a poetic mood today, SRK shared a few couplets from the famous Palestinian poet Samih al-Qasim.

Through the eyehole of this little cell of mine,
I can see the trees all smiling at me
The rooftops crowded with my family
The windows breaking into tears for me
And prayers for me,
Through the eyehole of this little cell of mine,
I see your bigger cell just fine

SRK complemented the poem with a thoughtful tweet:


King Khan then shared a photo of son AbRam and himself. Both images are in close-up and there’s a lot of resemblance between the two.

“& before the tweets lead to an assumption of a troubled mindset, this pic of my Murphy baby & me...as they say "awww"” SRK wrote. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post