Confessions of a selfie addict: I am Alia and am a SELFIEHOLIC!


The Shaandar actress is unwell but that hasn’t stopped her from posting this #iamsickselfie. Can you beat that?

Stalk Alia Bhatt on Instagram(@aliabhatt), and you’ll know what kind of a selfie buff she is. Her account is flooded with adorable selfies, groupfies and all that accounts to this ‘self obsessed’ column. A medical study also terms this selfie obsession as a strong symptom of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. But who cares? I’m Alia and I’m a SELFIEHOLIC….

The Shaandar actress is keeping a little unwell of late. And despite being sick, she took to Instagram and shared this lazy snap of hers saying, “I find time to take selfies even when I’m really sick. Am Alia and I’m a SELFIEHOLIC ;) ” Now that’s like being Alia, isn’t it?

The Genius of the year is indeed being quite a genius! Like it, or love it? Share your thoughts in the comments and you can might as well post in your get well soon wishes for this Selfieholic!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post