Mahira Khan reveals her big entry into Bollywood


Pakistani actress Mahira Khan who is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Superstar Shahrukh Khan in ‘Raees’, feels that she is lucky to make her debut with biggest Superstar of Indian cinema. She also reveals that she met SRK on audition and he was very kind to her.

According to local media reports, ‘Bol’ actress said, “I was nervous before the audition and thought I’d forget all my lines. I did meet Shahrukh. He was very kind”.

“I got a call for an audition and wasn’t told the exact details of the film, except the names of the producers and the director (Rahul Dholakia), both of whom I liked. Once I read the scenes, I found them to be interesting and went ahead and auditioned for the role. I’m a big fan of both Shahrukh and Nawaz. Luckily, I’ve had the chance to perform with some of the best actors in Pakistan, who helped me out a lot on set. I also learnt a lot from them and hope for the same with Shahrukh and Nawazuddin,” she added.

‘King of Bollywood’ also praised Pakistani actress in an interview and said, “Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan are there in the film (Raees). Both of them are very accomplished actors. I think the cast is really wonderful. Now I would have to excel and perform like them”.

Mahira Khan has made her presence felt among the Indian audience with her popular drama series ‘Humsafar’ starring Fawad Khan in the lead role. She will now start shooting for ‘Raees’ by the end of next month.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post