Govinda Says He Does Not Want To Work With David Dhawan!


David Dhawan and superstar Govinda have entertained the masses with many blockbusters. Together, the two have created the hit franchise of 'No.1' films. However, looks like their relationship has hit the rough patch as the actor doesn't intend to work with David Dhawan anymore.

"No, I don't want to work with David Dhawan as he didn't stand by me during my bad patch. I feel when a person thinks that you are not capable of doing his film or working with him, then one should not ask for work, or work with that person if he thinks that you are a liability on him. I think the love between us, that has been there over the years, should remain the same. We should live a healthy life. Currently, he is a proud father and let him be happy. I have nothing to do with his films, nor do I want to discuss films with him," said Govinda.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post