Kareena Would Be The Wife I Wanted: Karan Johar


Let's start with the image. We absolutely love the playfully captured Kareena Kapoor and Karan Johar pictures in the special edition of Harper’s Bazaar India.

The two of them share an enviable camaraderie and are known to be the biggest BFFs in Bollywood. As fabulous as they both look gracing the cover of this glossy, our attention seems to be drawn more towards some interesting remarks Karan Johar was known to have made in the story.

Karan admitted, "I always feel if I were a man who would be interested, she would be the wife I wanted, or if I had a sibling, she would be the sister I never had, or if I was interested in dating women, she would probably be the woman I would want to date. Of course, she has her limitations and so do I."

Interesting, considering that the duo have created box office magic almost every time they have collaborated. And we certainly want to know what those limitations are!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post