Ranbir Kapoor will only get married when he wants children


Over the past year, there has been much speculation as to when Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will be tying the knot.  So much so, that rumours have even done the rounds of wedding cards already having been printed.

However, Kapoor recently went on record to say he will only get married when he and his partner feel they are ready to have children.


As quoted by Deccan Chronicle at a recent event, Kapoor said, “I haven’t decided on marriage.  I think marriage is something that has to come organically… I am not the kind of person who says I am 32 so let’s get married.  I am very happy in my life right now.  When I feel I want children, my partner and I will feel this is an natural process so we should get married. That’s the day I will get married.”

It can be noted that Kapoor and Kaif have been in a relationship for quite some time now and even moved in together a few months ago.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post