Emraan Hashmi reveals his inner feelings on his film ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’!!


Emraan Hashmi is an actor who is famous for the romantic films. He had starred in many films, but the kissing scene will be common in his films.

Emraan has starred in almost all kinds of films as, horrors, thrillers and action movies in his film career till now. Now Emraan feels that he is taking a rebirth with his upcoming flick ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’

On speaking at an event, he revealed his inner feelings on his upcoming film ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ and on his career.

Bollywood’s serial kisser said, “It is not so much about getting away from what I have been doing. It has more to do with my concern and priority as an actor. I want to see myself doing something else. When you reach that point in your life, you want cinema to reflect that. It might be a lot of things in your life- getting married, having a kid- all these things bring about changes,”

‘Murder’ actor says, “This was the best way to do it. This is what I was looking for – a rebirth. What I have been doing has been great I am thankful to the 12 years. But something else needed to be done because I have crossed that stage where I want to do something new,”

Emraan Hashmi said, “Actors have different stages in their career. You can’t do the same thing over and over again. There is a cycle, it generally lasts between 10 to 14 years. Even the audience does not want to see the same thing. So, you need to change the cycle. It means you need to revitalise, look for new content,”

‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ is directed by Mohit Suri and this film mainly stars Emraan Hashmi, Vidya Balan and Raj Kumar Rao in lead roles. This film is slated to strike screens on June 12.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post