Shilpa Shetty: Yoga Should be Kept Away From Politics


Actress Shilpa Shetty said that the Yoga should not be mixed with politics. The 40-year-old Life In a Metro star's comment came after many politicians called the International Yoga Day celebrations a political affair.

"My relation with yoga is on a whole different level. It's very spiritual. If you want to change your lifestyle with yoga then it should be kept away from politics," said Shilpa.

The actress was in the capital with husband Raj Kundra to launch celebrity-endorsed products of Best Deal TV exclusively on Amazon.

When asked how frequently she does online shopping, "I am a big shopaholic unfortunately and my husband's credit card bill is the proof of that. I shop everything online including home decor stuff. I feel online shopping is best because it's very convenient and also give an advantage of choosing from an array of products."

Shilpa, who is busy in parenting her three-year-old son Viaan Raj Kundra, is also planning to pen a book on health and nutrition to emphasize the importance of Indian food.

"I really have been passionate about making people aware of nutrition because that is an important part of good health. If you are working out and not eating right then it's all futile. I also feel that people have forgotten how amazing the Indian food is to have a good health," she said.

Shilpa has so far no intention of making a full-fledged comeback to the big screen after a small appearance at last year's Dishkiyaoon, which was produced by her.

"My son is my priority and I am a full-time homemaker and rest is part-time. I love being a mother and wife. I will do something on big screen when right time comes. But I will definitely do TV," she said.

The actress, who participated in the Celebrity Big Brother, judged dance reality show Nach Baliye in the past.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post