Kangana Ranaut: Lot of Actresses Are Jealous of Me


National Award-winning actress Kangana Ranuat said that a lot of actresses in Bollywood are jealous of her.

Kangana, 28, made her mark with her performance in films like Gangster, Fashion and Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. But her recent releases Queen and Tanu Weds Manu Returns have highlighted her acting prowess.

When asked if any actress is jealous of her, she said, "There are lots of them who are jealous of me. I can't name anyone. I will talk about them later."

She also said she was happy with the response her last released film Tanu Weds Manu sequel received.

When asked if the money matters to her, she said, "I think money can definitely help in some or the other way. I am an independent, working girl (with money). I can lead a good comfortable life, support my family and do things that make me happy."

Of celebrities who endorse products should be held liable if the product is found to have flaws, she answered in negative. "No, I don't think those who endorse should be held liable," she said, adding that she herself does not endorse too many products.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post