‘Ranbir Can't Get Married Till I Allow It’: Deepika Padukone


After a heartbreaking break up, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have found their new love. Speculations about both of the couple’s, Ranbir-Katrina and Deepika-Ranveer’s wedding have been doing the round from quite some time but none of them have publically declared their plans about future. Recently, when the Rockstar actor was asked about his wedding plans, the Piku actress said, “Ranbir can't get married till I allow it”.

Ranbir, on a serious note, said thereafter, “It's a very big question about my life. I completely believe in the institution of marriage. When I will get married, I will let the whole world know about it”.

Indeed, the duo shares an amicable relationship, even after going through a rough patch. Both the actors are excited for their upcoming release, Tamasha, which is hitting the theatres on November 27. Ranbir-Deepika has previously worked together in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and Bachna Ae Haseeno; Tamasha is their third collaboration. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post