Ex-wife Jennifer reacts to Karan-Bipasha’s marriage


Jennifer Winget, who was legally separated from husband Karan Singh Grover in November 2014 after two years of wedding opens up about her feelings of Karan-Bipasha’s wedding.

The actress said, “It was an experience, and an amazing roller-coaster ride. There were some happy and sad moments. But I know that I gave my 500% [to my marriage], and no one can point a finger at me. I don’t regret a single day of my life. But s**t happens. I don’t feel bitter or hold any grudges. I am in a happy space.”

Jennifer wishes luck to Karan and Bipasha, she said, “I wish them good luck, and a happy married life. I think they make an amazing couple. Marriage is a beautiful thing if two people work on it and want to be together. May God bless them. I feel love is an amazing thing, and if you can feel it for someone, it is great.”

Karan Singh Grover once said that he regrets getting married to Jennifer, on which she thinks, “That’s his point of view. I cannot say anything about what he thinks.”
Jennifer said that she is happy to be single, “It’s amazing. I was never totally single in my life, and now in my thirties, I am. Also, now I am more mature, I understand people, and I’m not naive or stupid. Every girl should be single at 30. It’s a liberating feeling to be free. Guys hit on me, and it feels good. They get intimidated by me, and I feel powerful. I feel people should have humour in their lives, as it makes it easy to handle any situation. At present, I don’t feel a lack of anything in my life”.

Jennifer Winget said that she was upset when her divorce papers were leaked. “I was upset with the leaking of the divorce papers because my address and phone number were mentioned on them. I didn’t want such personal information to be circulated”.

Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu are getting married on April 30, This is going to be Karan’s third marriage. He was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and then Jennifer Winget.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post