Heidi Klum & Jessica Simpson April’s Fool Day Reality Show

Heidi Klum & Jessica Simpson April’s Fool Day Reality Show Finally, something that supermodel Heidi Klum is not good at. Heidi admitted that while filming a new April’s Fool Day reality show, where she and other celebrities tried to convince customers at pizza joints and computer stores that they just “looked liked” a real celebrity, that she sucked.

When Heidi had to work behind the counter of a pizza parlous in New York, she admitted that “It was quite awkward and intimidating for me.”

Supermodel HEIDI KLUM, JESSICA SIMPSON and rapper/actor ICE-T have been tricking fans by posing as pizza restaurant cashiers, computer store clerks and grocery assistants for an upcoming April Fool’s Day (01Apr09) U.S. reality show.
The celebrities have been filmed trying to convince diners and shoppers they are not stars for I Get That A Lot.


2 Comments

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read
    stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this web site.
    My blog ... how to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my webpage make money online

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post