When Aamir Khan humbled up

When Aamir Khan humbled up
Aamir Khan’s used to giving autographs to others.

So imagine the experience he had when he had to stand in a queue for an autograph, that also from cartoon star Mickey Mouse.

It was for his children and as a good daddy he had to do it for their sake.

It happened during a trip to Disneyland.

He’s said in his blog: “…there roaming about in the theme parks were the characters of Mickey Mouse and Minny Mouse, with loads of children queuing up with their respective parents for an autograph and a photo with their favorite cartoon character.”

He added, “My kids went nuts and insisted on a photo and autograph with them. So here I was, big superstar, standing quietly in line waiting for Mickey Mouse to give me an autograph for my children.”

Oh ok, now we are sure that Aamir knows that he’s a superstar. No wonder he was fighting with SRK and said things like he knew Aamir’s no King Khan

His imagination was running wild too: “I was mouthing the lines that I hear everyday - ‘Hi, my kids are big fans, can we have a picture please?’ – I was thinking to myself what fun if the person behind the Mickey Mouse costume is a desi.”

With a imagination like that, Khan is sure to be a master story teller with sensible movies to his credit

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post