Aamir isn't Sharman's lucky mascot

He has given the two biggest hits of his career, Rang De Basanti  and 3 Idiots, starring alongside superstar Aamir Khan but Sharman Joshi wouldn`t agree that the former is his lucky mascot.

"I cannot really say if Aamir Khan has been my lucky mascot. That’s not appropriate to say. But I have been privileged to work with him both in Rang De Basanti and 3 Idiots," Sharman told reporters.

"I had a great experience working with Aamir. I got to learn so much for him. I really respect him and admire him as a person and for his acting," he added.

Asked if he would like to re-team with the perfectionist, Sharman said: "I’d love to... If I get that honour, why not? But there’s nothing in the pipeline of that sort as of now."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post