Dimpy Ganguly claims she and Rahul are fine

Just one day after the link-up stories of Rahul Mahajan and Payal Rohatgi blew up, Rahul’s wife Dimpy Ganguly came forward and reacted to the report. She raised her voice in defend of her hubby. Dimpy said, “Both Rahul and I had a good laugh over it. It’s so insignificant that it’s not even worth our attention.”

“I think the story is planted. It’s very funny. Whoever is involved in maligning us like this, has something up ‘her’ sleeve. An empty mind is a devil’s workshop. All I want to tell her is get real, get some work,” a furious Dimpy told.

Confirming that all’s well in their marriage, Dimpy further said, “I’m a simple person and don’t understand such complications and would rather avoid complicated people. I just know one thing — Rahul and I are just fine.”

“I know we’ll never be left alone. But I’m sure, people have enough faith in us to believe what we say,” she added.

It was reported that Rahul Mahajan has been sending repeated text messages to Payal as he wanted her back. Rahul’s ex-flame Payal too confirmed the news.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post