Priyanka’s hot lovemaking scene with Naseeruddin

When it comes to act, Priyanka Chopra excels. She minutely studies her role for every film and works out brilliantly. In her upcoming film, ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’, Piggy Chops had a tough time not portraying her role but to shoot an intimate scene with ace actor Naseeruddin Shah. Naseeruddin is playing the oldest of her seven husbands in Vishal Bharadwaj’s, ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’.

Talking about the scene a source said, “At first, Priyanka was very cautious and naturally respectful to Naseer. Overcautious in fact, because Naseer had fallen ill just after a day’s shoot with Priyanka. So, Priyanka felt doubly apprehensive. But it was a cakewalk for Priyanka from the moment Naseer entered the sets. The actor hit it off brilliantly with her”.

Confirming the news, Priyanka said, “Naseer sir and I had worked together many years ago in an espionage film called Asambhav. I remember I would look at his feet while talking to him; I was in awe. This recent experience was a completely different one. If it weren’t for his acting skills, I would have been petrified even now.”

Naseer had once shared screen space with Priyanka in Rajiv Rai’s ‘Asambhav’ and when he was asked as how she has grown as an actress, Naseer said, “Priyanka has evolved as an actor since we last worked together. It could partly be because of the directors she has worked with. Vishal and I have worked together often and I’ve enjoyed myself each time. Vishal is on the verge of finding a new voice in our cinema. He did somewhat lose his way in Kaminey though. But he’s found himself again in Saat Khoon Maaf.”

1 Comments

  1. Awesome! Its genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got much
    clear idea concerning from this article.

    Also visit my page; 500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post