Kajol expecting her second child in October

Actor Kajol, who is expecting her second child in October and has a film up for release the next month, says that she is not feeling nervous as the D-day nears. "I am not nervous about both. I do not believe in stressing about things which I cannot change. There is no point in worrying for situations which cannot be changed," Kajol who is busy promoting her next film, We Are Family, releasing in the first week of September, told PTI.

The 35-year-old actress said that she plans to work till the end of her pregnancy.

Kajol"It is good to know that I can work. I was very nervous the first time around. Now I am comfortable because I know what to expect," she said.

We Are Family, is a remake of Hollywood movie Stepmom but Kajol is of the opinion that some films are best not remade.

"There are lot of films that should not be remade. Magic cannot be duplicated," she added.

According to her, if Stepmom was remade in English, it would flop.

"We are making it in a different language and hence the script had to be changed and Indianised. It has become a different movie. The premise is, however, same," she said.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post