Priyanka, Bebo in war




The B-town beauties, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor, who don't see eye to eye over Shahid Kapoor didn't leave the golden opportunity to take digs at each other on Karan Johar's controversial show Koffee with Karan. Kareena Kapoor who came along with beau Saif Ali Khan in the show said,
"I wonder where Priyanka got her accent from?"

When asked to comment on Kareena's query, Priyanka Chopra, who came along with rumoured boyfriend Shahid Priyanka-KareenaKapoor on Karan's show had a smart reply for her arch rival, "I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend (Saif Ali Khan) got his," referring to Saif and her education overseas.

According to reports, Priyanka later told a couple of people in the industry, "I'm flattered that Kareena thinks I am a good actress. But otherwise I don't think people take Bebo too seriously."

Priyanka left no scope for doubt that the actors shared icy vibes, when she was asked what would she steal from computers of Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid, Kareena and others. Priyanka giggled and asked, "Does Kareena have a computer in the first place?"

Well, over to you, Kareena!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post