Saif-Deepy together again...



The super cute Love Aaj Kal pair teams up yet again. Yeh! we are talking about Saif and Deepika. They are all set to be seen together once again in an Illuminati Films (Saif and partner Dinesh Vijan’s banner) project.

The untitled movie will be scripted by Imtiaz Ali and directed by Homi Adajania. The flick will go on floors in April 2011. The locations will be New Delhi, London and Spain.

Says Saif, “I was waiting for a script as contemporary and relevant as this is to come my way and it has been worth the wait. The story is romantic, funny and has a great balance of drama and entertainment. I’ve wanted to do a love story with a modern sensibility and treatment.”

About working with Deepika again, the actor-producer says, “I’m looking forward to my pairing again. She has a fantastic role and I think she has grown impressively since Love Aaj Kal and will handle it very well.”

Deepika, who considers Saif her favourite co-star says, “To find a script like this, which is edgy and quirky, had an instant connect for me.

It also marks the reunion of the LAK team, with Saif, Dinoo (Dinesh Vijan) and me. I’m very excited to be working with Saif again, and I hope we can recreate the magic of Love Aaj Kal once again.”

We wonder what Bebo’s gonna say…

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post