Happy Birthday to Neil Nitin Mukesh!



Neil Nitin Mukesh celebrates his 29th birthday today. The birthday boy is planning to spend his birthday with family and friends before travelling to New Zealand for the shooting of “Players”.

Neil stated “I haven’t planned anything for my birthday, but am definitely open to last minute surprises. I’m guessing this year will be about one of those impromptu plans.”

He added “This is one year that I want to gift myself something. I’m not sure what but I’m guessing it’ll be some gadget.”

He further stated “I’m a good guy, I’m just bad on screen… (laughs). And I love the fact that I know how to love.”

Mukesh said further, “Given a chance, I’d really show what love is to that special someone. But let me find her first.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post