Katrina Kaif’s photo shoot for GQ magazine…



Mondays wouldn’t be called blue anymore,if offices had secretaries like this sexy chick…. Katrina Kaif turns into a flirtatious and desirable secretary for the February issue of GQ magazine. We have already revealed the cover to you, now showing you some of the inner pages.

The photo shoot has Katrina posing in an office: in front of a typewriter, checking out files in a chiffonier, or simply sitting atop her desk.

In the interview, Katrina talks about a lot of topics, from her marriage plans to feeling alienated in Mumbai. Talking about her wedding plans, she said: “Do I see myself married in two years? I don’t really know. I think by the time I’m around 33, I should be having kids. But you can’t plan it. I do want to get married, but do I want to have a child grow up without a father? No. I think you need more security.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post