Anurag’s next choice : Rahul Bhat



Anurag Kashyap is all geared up for his next directorial venture.

The thriller, which will be produced by Shahnaab Aalam, will feature TV actor Rahul Bhat (not Mahesh Bhatt's son) as the lead actor. After several interactions with Bhat, the director felt he understood the role in its entirety.

When contacted, Kashyap said, "I have known Rahul ever since my tough days when we lived next door to each other.

I only discovered his potential much later. This thriller's lead character has a close resemblance to Rahul's own life experiences and so I am trying to implement it as closely as possible in the script."

Bhat tells us, "I am delighted to be a part of Anurag's next and am definitely gearing up for the silver screen after my time off. I am looking forward to work on Anurag's style of cinema."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post