Kangna has a 'special' friend



Bollywood’s golden heart, Salman Khan, while shooting for Bodyguard, was visited by an unexpected visitor on Wednesday night.
 
Guess who paid the actor a late night visit???

Well, we are talking about Kangana Ranaut. News has it that she stayed with him for four hours and left in his car early in the morning. Apparently, Kangs was out with friends around midnight and made a surprise visit to Salman when she heard that he was shooting at Filmistan Studios.

Kangana spent some time with Salman’s friends and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri and soon, Sallu joined them.
In a recent interview with a popular tabloid, Kangs spoke about her relationship with Salman.
 
She says, “I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realized that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me.”

“He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don’t know if other people will be there or not, but he will.”

However, she was categorical in denying that she and Salman are dating.

“I am not seeing Salman,”

Kangana will make a cameo appearance in Salman’s upcoming film Ready, along with Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post