SRK in Ajmer....

 i
SRK in Ajmer, offers chaddar on mother's anniversary

AJMER: The badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, came to Ajmer dargah on Friday to place a chaddar on his mother's 20th death anniversary. The entire region went berserk as the star "emerged".

"I came to get his autograph and was also hopeful of posing for a photo with him," said Sunil, student of DAV College Ajmer. A large contingent of police was deployed to curb any untoward incident.

Grapevine had it that Shahrukh Khan offered prayers at Ajmer for the fortuity of his IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders.

However, such reports were later proved false as SRK visited the shrine of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti to offer chadar on the 20th death anniversary of his mother.

Hearing the actor’s visit, several people from the city waited to get his autograph and also to pose for a photograph with the actor.

It’s heard that the police were having a tough time in controlling the mad crowd at the shrine.

Shahrukh to lock lips with Kareena Kapoor
Shahurkh’s fans are in for a surprise as the actor is supposedly going to lock lips with Kareena in a song sequence for ‘Ra.One’.

The actor who is known for his on-screen romance has decided to spice up his upcoming film with a romantic kiss.

Speaking about the kissing scene in ‘Ra.One’, Kareena stated, “I have kissed many other guys in the movies before, therefore, it was not an issue for me."

Working with Shahrukh was a nice experience-Akon
The pop icon Akon, who has crooned a song in Shahrukh’s superhero flick ‘Ra.One’, was in all praises for the Baadshah of Bollywood and in a recent interview stated that working in the film was a nice experience.

“Working with Shahrukh was an amazing experience. He opened me up to Bollywood. He made me see a whole new light and the possibilities. I enjoyed it so much that I'm trying to sneak in now,” said Akon.

Not only that, the singer also confessed that he definitely wants to get into Bollywood.

"I am waiting to get into Bollywood movies. I'm not quite sure what character I would want to play...but I definitely want to do it,” added the R&B singer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post