Will Ranbir Turn Director Soon?



After spending years in front of the camera, Ranbir Kapoor is now eyeing the spot behind it. Just seven films old, the actor already harbours dreams of being a director someday, just like his grandfather Raj Kapoor.

In an interview with NDTV, the actor said “I won’t call it a revival. I am an actor and I’d like to direct a film someday.” Ranbir has shown interest in the technical aspects of filmmaking before. Prior to becoming an actor, he was an assistant director in PremGranth, Aa Ab Laut Chalen and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Black. Ranbir is also known to have picked up a few tricks of the trade on the sets of Prakash Jha’s Raajneeti.

Ranbir, who made his debut in 2007 with Saawariya, has given some memorable performances in films like Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year and Wake Up Sid. He has just wrapped up shooting for Rockstar and has begun filming Barfee with Priyanka Chopra. How soon before he brings back RK Films?

1 Comments

  1. Someone necessarily assist to make severely articles I
    might state. That is the very first time I
    frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you
    made to create this particular post incredible. Magnificent process!


    Visit my page laundry detergent coupons

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post