Zayed Khan's wife expecting second baby



Actor Zayed Khan is expecting bundle of joy in August. He has already a son named Zidane and his wife Malaika Khan is pregnant for the second time.

ZK confirms, "I am happy to be a father again because it feels very homely and I am very family-oriented. It's been a wonderful journey of discovery with my son who sometimes acts more like he's my father than he is my son (laughs)."

Is it a daughter in this mind this time around? "I am looking forward to any kid. It's another journey."

Professionally too Zayed is riding high. He is going to launch his production house in association with Dia Mirza and Sahil Singha named Born Free Entertainment. The film will be a romantic comedy called Love Break Up And Zindagi starring ZK and Dia.

"It's been a great shoot," he notes, adding, "I've worked with sincere people. The title was mine and the germ of the story was Dia's while Sahil is directing the film."

The actor adds, "We will launch a website called bornfreeentertainment.com in two weeks. It will share our behind-the-scene experiences as producers for people who want to be producers."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post