The Bodyguard trailer !!!


Salman Khan is known to wear his heart on his sleeves. The actor can go to any length to promote his friends.

At the launch of the first look of his new film Bodyguard at Mumbai's PVR Juhu, Salman took a backseat and let his real life bodyguard of 15 years Shera take centre stage.

It was an emotional moment for Shera, who praised Salman for his kind gesture.

 "This is a very big honour that bhai (Salman) has given me by giving me an opportunity to release his film's promo. I have been with bhai for 15 years now. I used to tell him that I can do anything for him -- even take a bullet. But the fact is that bhai can do anything for his loved ones. He is the real-life bodyguard," Shera said.

The film is an out-and-out Salman vehicle. In fact, the stunts and action sequences look straight out of Salman's earlier hit Wanted.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post