Friendship Day from Bollywood!



T'towners share their special wishes for friends & fans

Frienship Day  and Bollywood stars are expressing their love for fans and friends on Twitter. Here's what they've been saying!

Bipasha Basu: "Each of My Friends are God's Most Expensive Gift to Me! Happy friendship day to all! Friendship is the Most amazing relationship ever!"

Riteish Deshmukh wrote: "Happy Friendships Day tweethearts-A dictionary can never have the right definition of friend/friendship- u need to define it for yourself."

Dia Mirza: "Friends are the only family you make by choice... Friends are angels. They love you, protect you, chide you, are honest about your flaws."

Preity Zinta: "To be my friend all you have to do is love me for who I am & not what others want me to be! Happy Friendship day to all my cyber friends! Muaah!"

Minissha Lamba: "Hug all my special friends and thank them for rocking my world.. Happy #FriendshipDay tweeps.... Hug a friend today

Neil Nitin Mukesh posted: "A very very happy friendships day. I wish everyone to be blessed with TRUE friends. Lots of love always."

Madhur Bhandarkar: "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. Happy friendship Day!!!"

Arshad Warsi wished everyone a "Happy Friendship day to all".

Anupam Kher: "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.:)"

Divya Dutta: "Just a bahaana to celebrate t strong bond we share!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post