Imran gets 16 slapped!!!



Katrina Kaif slapped Imran Khan, not once but 16 times… Well, before you beging concluding stuff, let me tell you, it was for a particular scene in their upcoming film “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan”, releasing Sep 9.

The delicate actress had to slap Imran Khan 16 times just to get that one scene right.
 
“We did that scene 16 times… 16 takes and finally the packup happened,” Imran told reporters.

“Next day when I came onto the sets for the next scene, I was told that Katrina is not very happy with the scene that we did yesterday so she wants to shoot it again, only the slapping part. So we did more takes,” he added.

Kats is now a perfectionist, at least when it comes to slapping her co-stars.

“I take a while to get into the mood of the scene. The first time I slapped him, I didn’t get the feel right. It’s important to be convinced with the scene you are doing. So till the time it wasn’t perfect, we did it,” she added.

Yash Raj Films’ “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan” is a love triangle that also stars Pakistani actor-musician Ali Zafar.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post