Kareena starts the shoot for ‘Heroine’




Madhur Bhandarkar’s ambitious project ‘Heroine’ has started its shoot finally on November 26 overcoming all hurdles and problems with cast and so. The movie now stars Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda and Shabana Goswami in the main roles.

After Aishwarya Rai walked out of the project due to her pregnancy, Madhur took Kareena in the lead and after his first day of shoot, he tweeted, “Today I start shooting for my next project, Heroine. Am I excited, nervous or ecstatic? Actually, I am very calm because movie making is one thing that comes very naturally to me. I am happy for sure, as always, to be on the next project and work after months of brainstorming. But my day has begun with a silent prayer for the victims of 26/11.”

“Heroine is a very contemporary subject of today’s time. It has different premises and different strata that I am going to deal with here. This movie, like all my other movies, is a mix of facts and fiction,” added Bhandarkar.

With Kareena Kapoor’s images in the ‘Heroine’ look doing rounds on the net, we may as well compare Kareena with Aishwarya Rai’s look in the same.

Let us know what you think about who suits the role better?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post