Is Katrina copying Rakhi Sawant?

Rakhi Sawant is back in news and this time she has targeted the gorgeous Katrina Kaif. The item girl has claimed that Kats is copying her.

As prdicted, ‘Chikni Chameli’ Katrina’s latest item number, has created a huge sensation already. Now that Katrina is the hot item property in Bollywood, the original item girl Rakhi Sawant is not getting any offers.

“I think ‘Chikni Chameli’ is a good song. Katrina has danced very well but it’s not something new. I have already done all this before. You can watch all my songs, I have already done that,” Rakhi is quoted to have said at the Big Stars Entertainment Awards.

The controversy queen also said that Katrina is following her footsteps.

“I have done this in ‘Dekhta hai tu kya’ and she did this in ‘Shiela ki jawaani’. In ‘Chikni Chameli’, she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me…It’s alright if someone wants to follow me and dance,”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post