Pakistani singer-composer Adnan Sami To Write A Book On His Journey From Obesity To Slimness

Pakistani singer-composer Adnan Sami is going to write a book on his  astonishing journey from obesity to slimness.

Adnan sami told a newspaper : "Initially I thought my journey from a 230-kg mound of flesh to an 85-kilo normal human being was too personal to be shared.

"But then with time I've acquired certain attachment to people who suffer from obesity.

"I feel there are so many obese people out there who want to know how I managed to bring my weight down so drastically after the doctors had told me I either lost weight or faced a cardiac arrest in six months. So you see,it was literally a do-or-die situation for me."

Adnan wants to relive the entire trauma of being overweight and the journey into normalcy in vivid detail

He says: "You see,there are two aspects of trauma inobesity.

"Firstly the whole obvious aspect of being ugly and overweight and then there is the entire process of trying to lose weight.

"There are inbuilt problems such as your inability to lie down properly,or not being able to fit into a aircraft seat,or breathe easily which fat people don't talk about.

"When I was going through it I was too ashamed to speak about my practical problems until I spoke to my nutritionist who told me that all obese people went through the same tormenting experiences.

"I want to let overweight people all over the world know there's a beautiful life waiting for them after obesity."

The book, in a coffee table format, would have two sections focussing on recipes for weightloss.

"While the first section would take readers through my entire journey from weight-gross to weight loss,the second section would be a kind of cookbook.

"Along with being a voracious eater I was also a passionate cook.So I came up with some recipes for caloriefree meals that could supplement your diet."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post