New stills: Kat and Shahrukh’s sweet romance in Yash Chopra’s film



The king of romance Shahrukh Khan is all set to romance Bollywood’s most beautiful woman, Katrina Kaif in Yash Chopra’s untitled flick, which also has Anushka Sharma, playing a pivotal role. Yashji is back to direction after seven long years.

The pictures from the sets of the film is enough to guess the amount of romance in the film. The fact that it’s a

Yash Chopra film, and SRK, the romantic king playing the lead, says it all.

Yash ji proudly says, “Everyone knows that when I make a movie, Shahrukh will be involved with it. He is like family to YRF and I have always regarded him as one of my own.”

Yash ji also has an important thing to say about the film, “This is a film which is classic in its look but contemporary in its language. A film which I’m making on one simple faith… the love that my audiences have given to me over the years. They have tolerated my indulgences for the past 50 years, 

I’m sure they will indulge me one more time.”

The movie is scheduled for a Diwali 2012 release.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post