Soha, Irrfan In Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns

Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia has begun shooting for his next Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns with Jimmy Shergill playing the young angry saheb from the first part, returning on a wheelchair.

On Akshaya Tritiya the mahurat shot was canned. Two new additions have been made to the cast - Soha Ali Khan and Irrfan Khan.

Says Dhulia, "She comes from a royal family. And she plays royalty in the film. You can never cultivate class. With Soha,it is inherent."

On Irrfan, he says: "He keeps pushing me as a creative producer. I can write for him. I can't write for other actors."

Irrfan returns the compliment, "For an actor, I need to trust the director.  Or else my trip will get spoilt. I don't want to be the one telling him how to steer. I just want to sit on his wagon and enjoy the script."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post