Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol hug and make up...

Bollywood stars Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol greeted each other with a warm and tight hug at an event held to launch The Pure Concept store, at Mehboob Studio, in Mumbai.

Sonam Kapoor said: “The first time I saw the pictures and fabrics, and everything, they explained to me that it’s very old but has a new feel to it… and everybody knows how much I love vintage!”

Abhay Deol, too, interacted with the media and said: “Basically, I like doing interiors; it’s a hobby of mine… So when I looked at their stuff, what I liked a lot about it was the fact that I myself like furniture minimal, I like the Japanese feel of the interiors which they have.”

Anyhow, looking at the images, it seems like Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol have finally buried the hatchet!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post